Supposedly, we all have (or should have) a dream…to achieve something phenomenal. The ‘phenomenal’, however, is subject to interpretations….and hopes. For me it may be taking up cooking as my profession, for you…being an astronaut or something even fancier.
I have always been the content types amongst people around me…or atleast I think so. I don’t have any dreams. I don’t dream of being rich, of owning a house, let alone a bunglow, I don’t want a car…..I am NOT ambitious…and quite often than not, the ones who are, look down upon me….Why?...I have always failed to understand this…is it really important to sound ‘BIG’?
I have a few (small) desires, if not dreams….desires, which only I know about (for I am the desire, says my name)… probably not ‘fancy’ enough if gauged by the yardstick of ‘the ambitious elite’.
I have always wanted to live a subtle life…I live so…and thus I would like to remain excluded.
small or big a dream needs passion for accomplishment
ReplyDeleteDreams make us live forward,, Even if you have to go out and get grocery , u have to dream a little bit, so dream and make that dream happen ,though i m not saying thought and dream is the same..."But a purpose have its own dream for everyone in it"
ReplyDelete"you have a new follower"
ReplyDeleteclearly indicates that the above is an awesome piece.. and i, appreciate your thoughts :)
Sweet.. Just read it after u posted it on FB.. lovee it
ReplyDeleteA dream is respected for what you sacrificed to achieve it. How much you'd to push yourself to be what you wanted to be. It might just be swimming for someone who's hydrophobic. It could building a house for someone who never had one. What counts is the madness with which you went all out for it.
ReplyDeleteOh yes! Madness is the word.
Delete