When I complain about not having money, I remind myself of a family, that some 20 years back had no money for Diwali Pooja and could offer only cookies. Yet, they never complained and moved on.
When I complain of hopelessness, I remind myself of a woman, who underwent severe depression. She decided to emerge strong for her three little kids, (...and she did) eventually running her family. She is now a tower of strength to her children…and her husband.
When I complain about a burdensome life, I remind myself of the blessings bestowed upon on a child, who was supposed to be born dead. The child survived; the third child and a female, the most unwanted combination. Met with an accident when she all of 6 months. Had it not been for her parents, who would run every month from Patna to Chandigarh for her treatment for 5 long years, her existence would have been dependent and burdensome!
When I complain of loneliness, my heart reminds me of a man who has shown how wonderful can love be…
I have lots to complain about but a lot more to appreciate…
I know I'm ur inspiration whether u write abt it or not :P
ReplyDeleteLife is a gift of god... there are the moments of grief and sadness but there are also the moments of happiness and contentment... all it takes is a smile and faith...
ReplyDeletenice piece of writing it is :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletewell well well..!!!!
ReplyDeletethats a lot ov things u got goin in there girl...!
gud 2 know about u writing as well...nd that too gud enough 2 b called as 'published work'!!
;)